Sample Mini-Reviews: Living Proof, Dr. Jart+, Lioele & More!



Just another sample review comin at you guys! 


Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Dr. Ampoule 
My sample didn’t have much in it, so I only used this once. You are supposed to use this product as the last step in your skin care routine, and apply it to areas where you want to diminish the appearance of pores. It is a clear liquid, as seen below, and has a somewhat medicinal scent that fades quickly.


Even though I only used this product once, I wasn’t very impressed. It does minimize your pores a little bit, but not to the extent that I would like. I may have another sample floating around somewhere, so I’ll use that when I get to it, but I don’t think I will consider purchasing a full size of this item.


Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint
This Etude House sample has been sitting around for ages, and I just got another one in the mail, which I might give to a friend. This is just a standard lip tint. It dyes your lips a nice pinky color, though I wouldn’t define it as cherry, which I view as more red. Not 100% sure which color I got, though I’d lean towards Hot Pink or Red.


Sadly my images of it rubbed out are all super blurry, but I think this image gives you a good enough look at the color. This tint doesn’t last super long–it wore off in about an hour and a half. But it provides a nice, vibrant burst of color! It does taste horrible (as most lip tints tend to do) if you happen to get it in your mouth, but smells delicious! I haven’t tried out many lip tints, but due to its somewhat short lasting power for a stain, I don’t think I’ll go for a full size of this product (this will be a trend during this review haha).


Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint SPF 15
I love when samples are in mini containers like this. It makes me so happy.. This is a day tint, similar to a BB cream. 



I found this tint to be slightly too dark for my face, though after blending it, it is less noticeable. Also a bit orange-y for me. But it blends nicely, and is very moisturizing, and has great SPF. However, the coverage is very light, so if you are looking for a BB cream that would provide coverage, don’t go for this. Also, at almost $50 a pop it’s a little expensive. I can get a similar effect with my Maybelline Dream BB Cream (see my May/June Haul post!) which is less than half the price sooo…. Not super impressed with Dr. Jart+ this go around.


Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Oil
I’ve seen people raving about this product, so I was super excited to try out this sample. 
Alas, I’m not super impressed. While this does the job, while smelling quite good and being lightweight, there are many more affordable hair oils that do exactly the same thing. My Garnier hair oil, while being heavier, controls my frizz (to the extent that it can be controlled) to a similar amount. This didn’t do much outside the range of drugstore oils for my thick, curly hair. 


I did also try out the Lioele Water Sleeping Pack, though I finished the sample and tossed it before I remembered to take pictures. Sorry! But it was another ok product.. it did moisturize my skin, and was very light weight, but it wasn’t as intense as I’d prefer a night moisturizer to be. 
That’s all for this round of sample reviews! I hope they are helpful, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in my ask box. Hopefully I’ll enjoy my next batch of samples more! Thanks for reading!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top