Elizavecca Nest White Bomb Eye Cream Review


I've decided to try an eye cream and start early to prevent future wrinkles and help with my dark circles.

This eye cream is supposed to supply intense moisture to the eye area and help to brighten up your eyes. The ingredients in this cream are mainly very good, with low irritant ratings on cosdna. The only ingredient that could be irritating to some is gold, which can act as an irritant to the skin. However, this hasn't bothered my skin at all, so I've kept with it. I apply it in the morning and at night.

I've been using this eye cream for about two weeks, and I can definitely say it is intense. This cream is very thick and a little definitely goes a long way. It is very moisturizing, and keeps my undereye area moisturized all day! It doesn't fully absorb into the skin, and leaves a bit of a greasy finish, but in a good way so that my undereye feels moisturized for a long time, as I just mentioned. I'll try to explain the difference -- when my face feels greasy, it feels heavy with excess oil and gross-ness, but this cream just leaves my undereye  area feeling moisturized and soft, without that heavy feeling.


While offering some intense moisture, this cream does also help my dark circles (which are rather minimal to begin with) fade after a few minutes, and look better when I wake up in the morning. I think this has also helped my main eye-wrinkle thing to be less intense, which I really appreciate.


There isn't an intense difference in my dark circles, and I am interested in trying more eye creams to see if I can find one with a more dramatic difference. I do really appreciate the moisturizing capabilities, since the area around my eyes can get pretty dry. So far, I really enjoy this product, and it is a really good price, especially because of the size, which is larger than I expected. I'm sure this will last me a long time, especially because I use so little of it. I also really enjoy the packaging, which has an adorable illustration, and a great little cap.

I purchased this product on jolse.com, and you can find it here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top