September 2016 Favorites

I figured I would finally start doing monthly favorites, now that I've gotten into the swing of things with both college and blogging. Each month I will do my best to have a skincare, beauty, jewelry and music/book favorite. And sometimes I'll throw in a perfume, like this month! I hope you guys enjoy, and let me know if there are any other types of posts that you'd like to see from me.

Read onwards for the favorites!



I'll start with my jewelry favorite! This is a beautiful fair trade bracelet I bought at a local store, though I don't know the brand since it wasn't displayed when I purchased this piece. This bracelet is a beautiful silver, and I love the wave in the center. It is really elegant and great to use to spice up an outfit! And it fits my small wrist perfectly, which is usually pretty hard for me to find.



Next is my beauty pick-- Tonymoly Liptone Get It Tint HD in 05 Cotton Rose.
I've always wanted to try the Tonymoly Get It Tints, and when they released these new colors a few months ago, I had to get my hands on this one! It is a nice, muted brick-red-rosey color that is perfect for all seasons, especially spring and fall. I love wearing this because it provides a beautiful color, and tints my lips after it wears away. As well as being a unique color, the packaging is also gorgeous, which makes me love it even more!



For my skincare pick, it has to be Cosrx's AHA/BHA Clarifying Toner that I got in my recent haul. This stuff is magical! It has really helped to clear up my face, and has gotten rid of all these little annoying bumps I had on my chin. This is a really gentle product, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. I'm really happy with the results, and I will continue to use this product for a long time! I use this in the morning, and sometimes at night if I'm having a troublesome skin day. I 100% recommend this product to anyone who has acne or irregular skin texture. This should definitely help you clear up a bit and smoothen your skin texture.


And my final favorite--a perfume! This is Flora by Gucci, and I've had this for quite a while. This is a beautiful, elegant and subtle flowery scent that isn't too overpowering.  This scent has notes of citrus accord, peony, rose, osmanthus flower, pink pepper and sandalwood, which all combine beautifully together. This scent also lasts a good amount of time, so you don't have to worry about reapplying it or anything. The Flora Gardenia scent is also really nice, but this one has to be my favorite of the Flora collection that I've had the pleasure of trying so far. The bottle is quite cute too, and makes for good decoration!


And last, my music favorite for the month! 


Young the Giant's Home of the Strange album. This came out earlier this month, and it is absolutely amazing! Young the Giant is one of my favorite bands, and this has to be my favorite album of theirs. Each song is beautifully written and stands out on its own, while fitting together to create a really cohesive album. I recently saw them in concert, and it was so amazing... So, of course I had to choose this album for my favorites this month! Definitely check it out if you like alternative/rock music, and let me know what you think in the comments below!

That's it for my September favorites! If there has been anything you've been loving this month, let me know in the comments section! I hope everyone has a lovely October!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top