Sample Mini Reviews: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Water Jelly Cream, Big Cover Concealer BB, Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cleansing Oil


Etude House Moistfull Collagen Water Jelly Cream

I've always been interested in the Moistfull Collagen line from Etude House, so I was really excited to try this product. I used my sample for three nights in a row before it ran out. This product is meant to firm your skin by providing collagen and moisture, and is formulated without 6 harmful ingredients (mineral oil, polyacrylamide, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, a silicone oil, a synthetic pigment). However, this cream does have alcohol in it, which makes me hesitant to purchase a full size jar due to my sensitive skin.

As you can see in the image below, it is a gel consistency, but it slightly less watery than some gels I have encountered.




Even with the alcohol in it, my skin wasn't irritated by this cream. I applied this gel cream along with an essence, and then added a lotion over it. While this cream does provide hydration, my dry skin wanted something a little more moisturizing even after applying this cream. It was not as hydrating as I wished it would be. It did make my skin feel nice and firm, though! It also absorbed quickly into my skin, which I appreciated.

Overall, I did enjoy this product, and if it didn't have alcohol in it I might consider purchasing a full size! I think all that collagen would be nice for my skin, especially if I used this cream over a longer period of time.



Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cleansing Oil

I only used this sample once, since I find cleansing oil samples to be extremely messy to keep over time. Even so, I do have some brief thoughts!


This cleansing oil doesn't have much of a scent to it, which I enjoy. I rubbed this all over my face, and after washing it off, I could see that it had definitely gotten all of my makeup off! I was somewhat surprised, since I couldn't see any results as I was actually rubbing it around my face. It also left my face feeling nice and soft.

Overall, I would definitely consider purchasing a full size of this product! It cleaned effectively without stripping my skin. 


Etude House Big Cover Concealer BB

I'm a big fan of BB creams, but of the more lightweight variety. This BB cream is definitely very full coverage, as you can see in the swatches I have inserted below. It covered up a lot of the freckles on my hand!

But applying this to my face wasn't as enjoyable. I applied it with my fingers, like I do any BB cream, and while it spread and blended nicely, it looked cake-y and heavy on my skin, and didn't really sink into my skin at all. It might apply better with a brush or beauty blender, but when I use a BB cream I want a quick and effective application, without a brush or sponge, which I didn't get with this. This BB cream did feel very lightweight on my skin, which I loved!




However, it did cover really well, and the beige color is a great match for my skin tone! I took this BB cream off after applying it all over my face, and simply used it to spot conceal, which went a little better. I know Etude House has a concealer version of this BB cream, but I feel like you could just use this BB cream as a concealer as well, since it is so full coverage.

I wouldn't consider purchasing a full size of this product, simply because I don't enjoy such full coverage products, but I think it is an ok product overall!

Thanks for reading. Are there any products you'd like me to review, or types of posts you'd be interested in seeing? Let me know in the comments!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top