[JOLSE] Teradia TD Repair Emulsion Serum Review





I was sent this item by Jolse to review. My opinions are genuine and truthful as always!



This serum is said to have nanodiamond technology to help add brilliance to the skin. It also contains TD F.A.S.T technology, which helps the product absorb quickly into the skin, leaving you with a sliky-smooth texture on your skin. This serum aims to add firmness, even skin tone and add radiance to your skin with hesperidin calendula flower oil and grape seed extract.
While this product mostly has natural ingredients, it does contain some alcohols which might be a problem with those with more sensitive skin than I. My skin does react quite poorly to alcohol in product, but the types of alcohol in this product are non-irritating. The alcohols in the product have a rating of 4 on cosdna, so they aren’t the worst. This product also contains eugenol, which can be harmful and kill off skin cells, but since it is towards the end of a long ingredient list there is probably a very small amount of it in the product, so I don’t think it is a problem. Eugenol is commonly used in many American skin care products as a fragrance, which it also what it is used for in this product. I wouldn’t worry too much about it, especially since all the other ingredients are rated very lowly on cosdna. Check out the full list here. 
And now onto my thoughts!


This product comes with a pump dispenser, which is great for keeping product fresh, and dispensing the correct amount onto your hand for application. However, I have had a bit of trouble with my pump stopping halfway down, resulting in a squirt of product coming out when you push down harder to make the pump go down all the way (once it squirted past my hand onto my vanity lol). While I do expect more from such a high-quality product, it is not that big an issue, and is easy to work around. Hopefully I just got an odd pump, and this isn’t a widespread issue.


But once I get the right amount of product out (I use just one pump), I dab it into my cheeks, chin, forehead and nose. It is a milky consistency, and has a creamy color, as seen below. It has a subtle, herb-y scent.


This serum hasn’t irritated my skin in the slightest, which is lovely, nor has it broken my out. This product absorbs very quickly into your skin (I guess their TD F.A.S.T complex works!), and leaves your skin with a beautiful silky texture. This is not a very moisturizing serum, though it does provide a small amount of moisture. I follow up with a cream. 


While I have only been using this product for a little over a week, I have noticed my skin tone evening out a bit, and my cheeks seem firmer and less.. moveable? I can’t quite think of a word to describe it, haha. But a bit more firm!  I am eager to continue using this product and see if it works any miracles for me in the long-run! 
Check out this product on jolse! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top